This Christmas was really special because once again I was able to get together with ALL of my family!!
We had the best time!
As always eating, drinking, receiving and giving was a huge part of it. I don't know about you, but for me being together around the dinner table just rambling about life is a great way to spend Christmas holidays!
Anyway, besides all of this I also received some presents! Here I am showing what I got for Christmas this year (the main presents that I believe are worth showing).
Hope you all had an amazing time...
1. Faux Fur Fingerless Green Gloves from Details
2. Gold Choker Necklace from Parfois
3. Notebook from Ikea
4. The End Of Fashion Book By Teri Agins from Amazon
5. End This Depression Now! by Paul Krugman from Fnac
6. Michael Kors Brown Leather Strap Gold Watch from Asos
7. Green Leather Belt from Details
8. Beaded Bow Headband from Anthropologie
9. Christmas Pijamas from Primark
10. Rowenta for Elite Model Look Curling Iron
11. Vintage Diamond Necklace from British Vintage Store
12. Vintage Gold Earings from Portuguese Vintage Store
13. The Fashion Resource Book by Robert Leach from a Library in Dubai
Yes, it is true! It is already Autumn, so we might as well face it! A new season is always a good opportunity for you to take your warm and cozy clothes out of your closet and complement them with some new trendy items.
In this post I am going to show you some cute outfits that I found online. The trends that I am loving right now are these two: Oxfordblood and Military!